- 0.1 Important Details Regarding Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-18
- 1 India Post Recruitment 2016
Check Also: SBI SO Recruitment 2016 412 SO Posts
India Post Recruitment 2017 Application form & Notification for 20000 PA, SA, MTS Upcoming Job Opening as Various Postal Circle at indiapost.gov.in :
India Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Finally, the department of India Postal Circle will soon publish biggest job drive for the posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Lower Selection Grade, Stenographer, MTS and various vacancies available for all Indian Citizens who have completed their academic criteria are applicable to apply online application form for 20000 empty positions on main site at www.indiapost.gov.in. Dear aspirants who have interested to work as a government-operated postal system in India so those all are advised to submit registration form before the last date of accepting.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in India Post so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in India Post so in upcoming days if India Post releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Click Here For: SBI SO Recruitment 2016 412 Specialist Officer Posts
Lets us know about the biggest postal department in our country it’s called India Post, is a government-owned postal system which was established in the year of 01 April 1774 and main headquarter located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi. The postal service is totally undertaking by Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. There are total 154,866 post officers, of which 139,040 were in rural areas and 15,826 in urban areas.
Recently, Department of Post has issued a biggest recruitment drive for West Bengal state. There are total 439 vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard issued for all aspirants who have belonged to this state. This notification for all job hunter who were searching for 10th/12th pass govt jobs, central government jobs etc. Those all qualified people can fill online application form through online mode before the due date.
Great News!!! Dear candidates who have live in Gujarat state because Department of Posts Office of the Chief Postmaster Gujarat Circle has released job notification for direct recruitment for the posts of Postman/ Mail Guard in Postal/RMS Division. Online registration has started on 12th March, 2016 and it will be ended on 11th April, 2016.
Important Details Regarding Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017-18
Candidates if you are looking For The Latest Govt. Jobs Notification Or Latest Govt. Jobs Recruitment In All Over India. So, Your Are Come On Right Place. Because here we are providing you all Upcoming Govt. jobs Seekers Applicants Important Link To Apply Online Application Form For Lakh of Vacancies Released In all over India. some important links are mention just below in this paragraph.So, if you might be interested then click on the Links & Check all the Details Or You can Also Share on the other social media with your Friends, Because may be they all are waiting for this Govt. Jobs Opportunity..
Check Here :
Government Jobs 2017 (2,50,000 Vacancies Released)
Upcoming Railway Recruitment 2017 (2,35,527 Vacancies)
Upcoming Bank Jobs 2017 (55,000 Vacancies)
SBI Bank Jobs Recruitment 2017 (Released 17,000 Vacancies)
HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 (Released 40,000 Vacancies)
Dear candidates are advised to fill up online registration form for Gujarat Postal before last date of accepting i.e. 11/04/2016. Visit the authority web server and apply full information about academic qualification and personal information.
Dear aspirants who have applied online application form for 1242 empty vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard are eligible to download their e-admission receipt as well as result very soon through online mode.
Total Vacancies: 1242 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Postman & Mail Guard
India Post Recruitment 2016
Organization name: India Post Office
Total no. of vacancies: 20,000 (Expected)
Various posts wise details:
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Sr. PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Typist
- Postman and Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Senior Artist
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Inspector Posts
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Postmaster Cadres
Post Office Recruitment 2016 Region Wise Details
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Himachal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- North-East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
- Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Job Type: India Post Jobs
location: Anywhere in India
MP Post Office Vacancy 2016
Great news for all aspirants who have belonged to Madhya Pradesh state because Madhya Pradesh Postal Department has finally released total 374 vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard on its website. Online registration has been started on 10th April 2016 to 5th May 2016. Hurry up all applicable candidates are advised to apply online form before the due date of accepting.
Total Vacancies: 374
Job Type & Location: Central Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
Probation Period: Two years
Job Title: Postman and Mail Guard
Postman: 367 Vacancies
- Bhopal: 58
- Balaghat: 18
- Hoshangabad: 16
- Sagar: 22
- Chhatarpur: 15
- Vidisha: 07
- Chhindwara: 12
- Rewa: 19
- shahdol: 12
- Guna: 14
- Indore City: 24
- Gwalior: 30
- Indore Mfl.:12
- Khandwa: 10
- Jabalpur: 26
- Mandsaur: 18
- Ujjain: 21
- Sehore: 11
Mail Guard: 07 Vacancies
- RMS MP Division Bhopal: 03
- RMS ID Division Indore: 00
- RMS JB Division Jabalpur: 04
India Post Office Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- The examination fee prescribed for all male candidates in General and Open Backward Class categories is Rs. 400/-. Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women are exempted from payment of fee.
- All interested aspirants belonging to various categories who have completed their 10+2 or 12th class pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject.
- Age of interested aspirants must be between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India.
- Selected candidates will grab handsome scale of pay Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- along with Rs. 2400/- Grade pay plus admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
- Selection will be made on Aptitude Test (Paper I) and Computer / Typing Test (Paper II).
How to Apply India Post Office PA/SA Application Form 2016?
- All aspirants has to access to India Post official site i.e. http://www.indiapost.gov.in for seeing the detailed Advertisement/Notification issued by the Department.
- Before starting registration form of his/her application on the portal, the candidate should refer the instruction sheet carefully.
- Now you can start to fill the details/inputs in the On-line Application at the appropriate places very carefully.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the information.
- Verify all the filled details.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- Download and save application form on PC.
- Take a printout of system generated form for future reason.
Check: Maharashtra SSC Results 2016
Post Office Syllabus 2016
Are you interested to refer scheme of examination for the post of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant and MTS posts? If yes then you have visited right education portal because here we are providing the complete syllabus for each vacancy.
|Section||Name of Subject||Total No. Marks||Total No. Questions|
|Part A||General Knowledge||25||25|
|Part C(I)||English Language||25||25|
|Part C(II)||Hindi Language||25||25|
Important Dates to Remind:
- Starting date of filling online application: February 2016
- Last date of submitting online application: March 2016
Get Post Office Notification/Advertisement 2016 (Update soon)
Official Site: www.indiapost.gov.in
Remember: Dear job seekers get all latest information related to Post Office Recruitment 2016, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Admit Card, Result etc. from our portal i.e. www.eapplyonline.in. Keep in touch with us by adding a “Save/Bookmark” by pressing CTRL+D. You can leave their respective query in the comment section. Our expert team will solve your query as soon as possible.