IB Recruitment 2016 online application and notification for 69 vacancies of Personal Assistant (PA) posts is out at www.mha.nic.in :
MHA IB PA Recruitment 2016: Great news for all guys who have looking for central government jobs because we will have mentioned according to 69 vacancies for direct recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant, General Central Service, Group ‘B’ in the Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs. All qualified aspirants are advised to go through official site at www.mha.nic.in and apply online application form before due date.
Intelligence Bureau is also known as IB and it is India’s internal intelligence agency and also reputedly the world’s oldest agency. It was formed in the year of 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The main headquarter located in New Delhi. Right now, this agency needs to more talented and energetic contenders for Personal Assistant posts.
Check: Post Office Recruitment – 20000* Jobs
Recently, IB has invited from Indian citizens for the post of PA level vacancies (Non-Gazetted/Ministerial). There are 69 empty jobs recruits for young, dynamic and qualified candidates who have completed essential qualifications, suitability in age limit, work experience, etc for the post before applying.
Dear aspirants are advised to apply online registration as soon as possible because last date of submission of online form i.e. 20.02.2016. If you any type of question or confusing so please share your problem, we would like to solve your question.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Personal Assistant so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from IB and searching job in IB so in upcoming days if IB releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
IB Recruitment 2016 Job Details
Name of Department: Intelligence Bureau
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant
Job Specification: Group ‘B’, Non‐gazetted/Ministerial
Total Vacancies: 69
Category wise vacancy details:
- UR- 38 seats
- OBC-10 seats
- SC- 13 seats
- ST- 08 seats
Job Type: Central Government
Job Placement: India
Check: Income Tax Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for IB Personal Assistant Jobs 2016:
Deserve aspirants will get attractive pay of scale Rs. 9300‐34800 plus Rs. 4600 Grade Pay (PB‐2) along with admissible Central Government allowances.
Interested aspirants must have done 10+2 pass or its equivalent with proficiency in stenography.
- Dictation: – 10 Minutes@ 100 WPM.
- Skill test on computer-transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes for English and 55 minutes for Hindi.
Additional Qualification: Basic knowledge of computer operation like Window 2000/03, MS Word, etc.
Age of eligible candidates must be between 18-27 years while upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC as per government policy.
Dear aspirants who acquire a specific, standard in the written examination will be called for the skill test.
Check: Govt Jobs
How to Apply IB PA Recruitment 2016?
- Online registration should be submitted via On-line mode only by logging on the official site i.e. mha.nic.in. Application form will NOT be accepted through any other mode or way.
- Navigate to home page and find out the link of IB Recruitment 2016 advertisement and open it.
- Read all selection procedure guideline carefully.
- Now you can press online application form link.
- Start to fill up online form without any wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- Upload your photograph and scanned signature more than 50 KB size.
- Verify all entered details and submit it.
- Candidates are required to take the print out for the registration slip.
- Date of publication of the notification in the Employment News: 30th January 2016
- Last date of online registration of application: 20th February 2016
- Date of Written Examination: Update soon
Dear job seekers are requested to stay tuned with us because any type of employment news about Intelligence Bureau. Our expert team informs you in this web page.
Lovely viewers can bookmarks our web portal by pressing CTRL+D to grab latest updates related to MHA IB Recruitment 2016 exam syllabus, pattern, exam date, previous year paper, model paper etc. Applicants can share your query or reviews through comment section. Our expert team members reply as soon as possible.