How to Change RRB NTPC Exam Date 2017 for Non Technical, Examination Center or Slot on same date for the posts of ASM, Clerk Goods Guard and other posts at rrbonlinereg.in :
How to Recover Lost RRB Registration Number: Great news for all aspirants who had applied online application form for Railway Recruitment 2017 for the posts of 18252 Non Technical vacancies, those all aspirants like to change their exam date or slot or center. First of all visit the Railway Recruitment Control Board website at www.rrbonlinereg.in and check your registration number for various jobs such as Assistant Station Master (ASM), Goods Guard, Apprentice, Clerk and Junior Accountant cum Typist. For more information about how to prepone RRB non technical exam date. Just go through the following article and get an idea of it.
Lets us know about Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is central government organisation in India. This board was set up on 27th April, 1998 i.e. 17 years ago and main headquarter located in the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi. RRB main services to conduct various examination for Indian Railway Staff Recruitment and Selection. Just a couple of months ago, high authority members have invited applications for all Indian citizens who have done their required academic qualification as well as work experience.
India’s biggest recruitment cell has successfully completed online registration form and also upload admit card through online mode. A huge numbers of candidate applied registration for NTPC Non Technical level posts on 26th December 2015 to before the due date of accepting.
How to Change RRB NTPC Exam Date 2017
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board
Total Number of Posts: 18252 Empty Positions
- Assistant Station Master (ASM): 5942 Seats
- Goods Guard: 7591 Seats
- Junior Accountant cum Amanuensis (Typist) (JAA): 1205 Seats
- Commercial Apprentice (CA): 703 Seats
- Traffic Apprentice (TA): 1645 Seats
- Inquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC): 127 Seats
- Transport Assistant: 166 Seats
- Senior Time Keeper: 04 Seats
- Senior Clerk cum typist: 869 Seats
The method of selection process will be based on their performance in screening test and main examination. After the completion of registration procedure, thousands of aspirant looking for admission card because without RRB Non Technical Hall Ticket 2017 you can’t permit to appear or entry any examination centres.
In this written examination will be consists of objective type of question. There are total 100 question of various subject wise like general knowledge, arithmetic ability, general intelligence and general science. Each incorrect answer board will be deducted 1/3 of the marks assigned to your obtained mark.
Refer: RRB Syllabus 2017
Steps to Change RRB Non Technical Exam Date / Slot / Centre
- Log on to Railway Recruitment Board site or go to direct link.
- Find out link of admit card.
- Open link and enter your registration number and date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Go to Help Desk Option above the web page.
- Click on Log New Grievance.
- Now you can select post name, problem category, and problem.
- Write your problem in words.
- Verify all information and then submit it.
- Authority will accept your request.
Note: High commands only change exam date if reason will be genuine.
Download: RRB Admit Card 2017
Get more details about How to Change RRB NTPC Exam Date 2017, RRB Exam Centers List in PDF and other can “Save/Bookmark” our website by pressing Ctrl+D.