Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2016, GHC Data Entry Operator, LDC, Steno Exam hall ticket, exam date is out at www.ghconline.gov.in:
Gauhati High Court Data Entry Operator Admit Card 2016: The Examination Cell of Gauhati High Court is going to conduct the recruitment examination for the post of Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer vacancies on 07th February 2016 at different cities of State. Huge numbers of eligible applicants had finished the process of application form through online mode. Now all are looking for their admit card at various places. Recently, Board has uploaded hall ticket on its official website at www.ghconline.gov.in so all candidates who want participate in written examination of above posts can download from official web server.
Gauhati High Court is one of the oldest high court in India and it was started on 01st March 1948. its was established as High Court of Assam and Nagaland but in the year 1971 it was renamed as Gauhati High Court. Recently, Recruitment Department of Court has announced the latest notification for the staff of Clerk, Data Entry Operator, LD Assistant, Bench Assistant, Nos of Tribunal, UDA cum Accountant, Typist, Copyist, Office Peon, Chowkidar and Stenographer Posts on its official web as well various career new papers. There will be recruiting 741 vacancies based on written examination, Interview and Certificates verification.
Every applicant who had filled online application form and paid the application process fee must have to download Gauhati HC Steno Grade III Admit card 2016 by visiting the below link. Here, we have mentioned the steps for those candidates who don’t have idea about Internet.
Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2016 Download
Name of Examination Cell: High Court of Gauhati
Name of the posts: Data Entry Operator, LD Assistant, Bench Assistant, Nos of Tribunal and various others.
Number of the post: 741 vacancies
Examination Date: 07th February, 2016
Job location: Assam
Job category: Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Selection Process of Recruitment:
- After the process of registration application form, candidates are started examination preparation for getting high marks in written exam. So that, we have mentioned the all details about Exam syllabus, exam pattern, previous question paper, exam date etc.
The Selection Process for above posts as following.
- Written Examination will be organized for the posts of LDA, Bench Assistant, Typist, Steno Grade II/II.
- Personal Interview (PI) will be arranged for the posts of UDA-cum-Accountant, Steno Grade II/III.
- Computer Skill Test will be conducted for the post of Data Entry Operator.
- Typing Test will be conducted for the posts of Typist, Steno Grade II/III.
- Language Proficiency Test will be organized for the post of Copyist
- Viva-Voce & Physical Fitness Test will be arranged for the posts of Office Peon and Chowkidar.
Guwahati high court stenographer/data entry operator syllabus
- Written Examination Paper will be consists 100 questions from various areas such as General knowledge, General Intelligence & English Subjects. Each question will be carry 1 marks.
Process to Download Gauhati High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2016:
- Open official web server by visiting below link.
- On the Page, applied candidate see the link of admit card.
- Open it and fill the all mandatory fileds like Roll Number, Date of Birth and other data.
- Hit the Submit Button.
- Admit card will appear on the same screen after few second later.
- Download or take a print out of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ghconline.gov.in
Candidates who will give the written examination for above posts have any query related Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2016 then make a comment in below box. our team will be reply soon.