ESIC Recruitment 2015-16 online application form available for state wise of 1965 Clerk, MTS, UDC, Steno, Paramedical Vacancy at www.esic.nic.in or www.umsesicrectt.in :
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has released a notification for the posts of Stenographer, UDC and MTS posts in terms of ESIC Recruitment 2015-16 for filling up to 1965 vacancies on main website at www.esic.nic.in or www.umsesicrectt.in. So, all young and talented people who want to under Ministry of Labour and Empowerment Government of India are eligible to apply for online registration before due date.
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation is under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India. It is self-financing social security and health insurance scheme of Indian workers. Recently, this board has issued a job notification for 1965 posts for all young energetic prospective who have completed their academic criteria.
As per official the advertisement, ESIC has invited for filling up the post of Steno, UDC and MTS in Directorate (Medical) Delhi on regular basis by direct Recruitment. Below are listed some details of vacancies is as under:
ESIC Recruitment 2015-16 Job Details
Name of the Department: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
Total Posts: 1965
State Wise Posts Details:
|Sr.No||State Wise Recruitment||Total Vacancies|
|4||ESIC Uttar Pradesh||150|
|14||ESIC Jammu Kashmir||14|
|15||ESIC Madhya Pradesh||171|
Eligibility Criteria for
- For Stenographer: Candidates must be between 18 years to 27 years.
- For UDC: Age between 18 years to 27 years.
- For MTS: Between 18 to 25 years.
Note: Upper age relaxation is relaxed able for ESIC Employees, Government Servants and persons belonging for reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PWD: 10 years
For Steno Post:
Dear candidate should have pass out 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board and also a speed of 80 words per minutes in Hindi/English.
For Upper Division Clerk Post:
Candidates must have done their degree of a UGC recognized University or equivalent and should have working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
For MTS Post:
Dear aspirants who want to apply Multi Tasking Staff post they must have completed their matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized board.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESIC Employees, Female Candidates and Ex-Servicemen no any exam fee required for above all posts.
- Rest of all other categories need pay of Rs. 300/-.
Mode of Payment: Dear nominees should make payment of examination fee by generation of bank challan through online application.
Deserve aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test.
How to Apply ESIC Recruitment 2015-2016?
- Aspirants should visit the official site www.esic.nic.in and www.umsesicrectt.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Navigate to the Home Page, click on “Apply online for Recruitment to the post of STENO/UDC/MTS in ESIC – 2015” link.
- Full information available on the website. Aspirants should refer the instructions carefully before making any entry or selection option.
- Press “Apply Online” and start to fill up an online registration form and also upload your recent size photograph and signature.
- After submitting the online form, the applicants are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application form for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting date for submission of application: 05/12/2015
- Last date for receiving application form: 06/01/2015
- ESIC Admit Card 2015 Availability Date: Notify soon
Check: ESIC UDC MTS Steno Syllabus
Press CTRL+D right now for easy navigation. Applicants in case any type of question so you can leave your comment on comment section. We will try to reply as soon as possible.
Official Site: www.umsesicrectt.in | www.esic.nic.in