- 1 Indian Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Eastern Railways House Staff Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railways House Staff Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Share this:
- 1.5 Related
Indian Railway Recruitment 2018
Indian Railways is one the biggest employer in the world and there are currently more than 2 million employees currently working in Indian Railways. Indian railways have a number of sub-branches based on the zones in India. Each zone gives the opportunity to thousands of eligible candidates to join Indian Railways each year and this time Eastern Railways is recruiting Eligible candidates for the opening of House Staff(Medical). Eastern Railway invites the candidates who possess a Graduation Degree in the field of Medical Science for the post of House Staff. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through direct walk-in Interview at the Kolkata office of Eastern Railways. For other information such as eligibility criteria, age, and applying procedure, please read the following post carefully.
Eastern Railways House Staff Recruitment 2018
Eastern Railways is giving a dream job for Candidates who are Graduated in the field of medical science. That is because no written exam is involved in the selection process of the suitable candidate. Seven seats are vacant in Kolkata office of Eastern Railways to be filled with a suitable candidate. The posts are available in the Department Gen. Medicine, Gen. Surgery, Gynecology, Pathology, Anesthesiology and ENT. All the successful candidates will be entitled to work in the B R Singh Hospital situated in Sealdah, Kolkata. If you are an interested as well as an eligible candidate, please read all the given details carefully:
- Organisation Name: Eastern Railways
- Post Name: House Staff (Medical)
- Total Number of Post: 7 (seven)
- Job Location: Kolkata
- Official Site: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Scheduled Date of Interview: 7th February 2018
Sub Category Division of Vacancy:
- Gen.Medicine – 02 vacancies
- Gen. Surgery – 01 vacancy
- Gynecology – 01 vacancy
- Pathology – 01 vacancy
- Anesthesiology – 01 vacancy
- ENT – 01 vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railways House Staff Recruitment 2018
- The Candidate must possess a Graduation Degree in Medical Science.
- The Candidate must have completed his or her medical internship.
Note: For more information regarding the educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria, please refer to the original notification on the official site of Eastern Railways.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a personal Interview Conducted at the given location.
Schedule for the Personal Interview:
- Date of Interview: 7th February 2018
- Reporting Time for Interview: 12 P.M
- Interview Venue: B R Singh Hospital, Sealdah, Kolkata 700014.
List of Important Documents to be verified at the time of interview:
- Updated Bio-Data (Resume)
- Mark-Sheet of MBBS with all the certificates and DMC’s
- Attempt Certificate
- Medical Internship Completion Certificate
- Provisional or Permanent Registration Certificate recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India)
- No Objection Certificate from the Parent Hospital (if already engaged with another facility prior to this interview)
- 2 copies of recent passport size photograph
- Candidates are also advised to keep their Identification proof with them.
Eastern Railway House Staff Recruitment 2018 Result
The candidates who have appeared in the Interview are expected to get a result after 25 days of the Interview Date. The candidates may be called for any other formalities. The suitable candidates will either be informed by call or email. The list of successful candidates will also be uploaded on the official site of Eastern Railways. So, candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official site for any notification.
Important Note: Doctors who have not completed their Internship cannot apply for the job. Only candidates who have completed their degree, as well as the internship, are entitled to give this interview
Hope our readers are able to get all important details about Eastern Railways Recruitment 2018, Jobs & Govt Exams Dates In 2018 post and related Jobs Recruitment of 2018. An aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.