East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 application for 246 Constable (RPF/RPSF) posts is out at www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in :
ECR Recruitment 2016: East Central Railway, Hajipur has recruits for the post of Constables in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force (Band). Dear male/female applicants for filling up to 246 vacancies on its official portal www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in. Recently, authority board has invites young and talented people who want to work with India’s biggest railway networking those all apply application form through offline mode before the last date of accepting i.e. 11th April, 2016.
Check: RRB Recruitment 2016
As we know that East Central Railway (ECR) is one of the sixteen railway zones in India. This board was started on 1996 to till now working and main headquarter located in Hajipur and comprises Sonpur, Danapur, Dhanbad, Mughalsarai and Samastipur divisions. Every year number of employment notification published for various vacancies wise and every time a massive number of young and talented people participated in recruitment procedure.
Check: RPF Recruitment 2016
Recently, ECR, hajipur has invited application for all Indian citizen who have done their academic qualification, age perimeter and work experience are eligible to apply 246 vacancies of Constable in RPF/ RPSF. Here we have provided some valuable information related to eligibility condition.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Organization Name: East Central Railway
Total Number of Vacancies: 246 posts
Job Title: Constable (Band) RPF/RPSF
Name of the Posts:
- Flute/Piccolo: 14
- Alto Saxophone: 20
- EB Clarinet: 46
- Brass Bass: 07
- Bagpipe: 11
- Cymbal: 05
- Tuba: 01
- Tenor Saxophone: 19
- Brass Slide Trumpet: 24
- Tenor/Slide Trombone: 20
- Side Drum/Snare: 19
- Oboe: 05
- French Horn/Horn: 12
- Cornet: 09
- Euphonium: 19
- Eb Bass: 06
- Bass Drum: 09
Type of Vacancy: Railway Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for ECR Constable Jobs 2016
Dear aspirants should have completed 10th/ 12th class from a recognized board with two-year experience in Musical Instrument.
Candidate age must be between 18 years to 25 years as on 01st July 2016 it means candidates must be born between 02/07/1991 and 02/07/1998 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation will be reserved categories wise as per government policy.
SC/ST: 05 Tears
OBC: 03 Years
Selected candidates will grab attractive pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 2000/- Grade Pay plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
An examination fee of Rs. 50/- (Fifty Rupees) will be collected in the form of crossed India Post Office/Bank Draft.
How to Apply East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2016?
- Visit the official website or go to given below link.
- Navigate to main page and download official instruction sheet for filling up the applications by applicants.
- Refer all terms and condition related to personal and educational level carefully.
- Now you can start to fill up subscribed application form on A-4 size bond paper with entering all correct data.
- Dully paste recent size color photograph and signature.
- All procedure completed then forms and necessary documents send it to the “IG-Chief Security Commissioner, East Central Railway, Hajipur, Pin Code- 844101, Bihar.”
- Dear candidates are requested to type your envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (BAND) IN RPF INCLUDING RPSF”.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Starting date for submission of registration: 12/03/2016
- Last date for receiving of registration: 11/04/2016
Dear nominees get more updates regarding East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 syllabus, exam pattern, date, model question paper and study material PDF so stay tuned with us and also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D. Nominees you can also share your review or query through comment section. Our expert team members reply as soon as possible.