DSW Maharashtra Admit Card 2017, ADO Clerk Hall Ticket Download, Exam Date
Department of Social Welfare Maharashtra (DSW) has been invited to the Admit card of ADO Exam. So, those applicants applied for this Post. Please Collect their Admit card because Applicants are not allowed entering in examination hall Without Admit card. Admit card is must. You can easily download admit card without face any problem because we are going to provide direct link (given below on the webpage).
Little facts About DSW Summary :
We all know DSW Stand for Department of Social Welfare Maharashtra. Their main aim is to protect Social welfare and promote social development. Department of Social Welfare Maharashtra comes to built in 01-January-1958. DSW conducts many exams every year on every grade like Grade A, B, C and D. Basically they focus on those Applicants who are handicapped applicants/ girls applicants/ ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD (Other backward class).Recently Department of Social Welfare Maharashtra has been invited recruitment for various posts and the total no. of posts are 1360. And Now they releases their admit card on the official web portal that is socialwelfaremaharashtra.org. so applicant may easily download their admit card through using link which is mentioned below.
After Filling Online or Offline Application form and before 15 days of written examination admit card will be generated on it’s official website and those admit card belongs to DSW Maharashtra. Exam so on this page we activate that link on the same page.
DSW Maharashtra Admit Card 2017, ADO Clerk Hall Ticket Download, Exam Date Details –
- Organisation Name : Department of Social Welfare Maharashtra
- Name of the Post : Assistant Manager, Clerk and Various Post
- Type of The Exam : Offline Examination (Written Exam)
- Category : Admit Card
- Selection Proces : Written Exam & Personal Interview
- Official Website : Socialwelfaremaharashtra.org
- Exam Date : July 1st Week 2017
- Issue Admit Card : Updated Soon
How to Download DSW Maharashtra Admit Card 2017, Please follow this step are given below.
- First of all Visit on the Official website of the DSW Maharashtra
- Now find the “Recruitment Section”
- Now Search the Admit card section in the list.
- Now Enter the your Details such as Name, DOB, Registration Number etc..
- Now Click the submit Button.
- Now your Admit card is displayed on your Computer screen.
- Now save it, you may take a print out for Examination Use.
Note :- Without Admit Card you can’t Enter the Examination Hall.
Dear contender grab latest updates about DSW Maharashtra Admit Card 2017, Answer Key, Results, Expected Cut Off Marks etc.available from our portal i.e.www.eapplyonline.in. Keep in touch with us by adding a “Save/Bookmark” by pressing CTRL+D. You can leave their respective query in the comment section. Our expert team will solve your query as soon as possible.