DRDO CEPTAM 8 Recruitment 2016 apply online for 1142 posts of Technical Assistant, Admin & Allied vacancies at www.drdo.gov.in :
DRDO Recruitment 2016: Defence Research and Development Organization is going to issue most awaited job notification for Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) and online registration will start to receiving for DRDO Entry Test 2015 on official site at www.drdo.gov.in. Dear job hunters who have interested to work in the premier R&D organisation of the country and having more than 60 laboratories in our country are eligible to fill up total 1142 empty position of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’, Technician ‘A’ and Admit & Allied posts. So, all aspirants can submit your form without wasting time before last date of accepting.
Check: India Post Recruitment 2016
Defence Research and Development Organisation is short name as DRDO. It was established in the year of 1958 and main headquarter located in DRDO Bhavan, New Delhi. The main function of this organisation to developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems. If you know that DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. Right now total Sixty Laboratories/Establishments, spread throughout the length and breadth of the country. Recently, high command has invites applications for all Indian citizens who have done their required academic criteria such as age limitation, education qualification, work experience etc.
Dear candidates who have seeking jobs in DRDO sector they all fill up an registration form before the last date of accepting i.g. 08/02/2016. In case any trouble or query regarding any type of information so please download official advertisement and refer all criteria.
DRDO CEPTAM 8 Recruitment 2016 details:
Total Number of Posts: 1142
- Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’- 564 posts
- Technician ‘A’- 345 posts
- Admin & Allied- 233 posts
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Entry Test 2015-2016:
- For Post no. I: Dear aspirants should have completed their B.Sc./ 3 years Diploma in specified subjects or disciplines from a recognized university.
- For Post no. II: Must have 10th/SSC standard with ITI in specified trades from a recognized education state board/CBSE or institutes.
- For Post no. III: Read official notification.
As of now there is no any type of information related to age relaxation so if you get more details of this stay tuned with us.
Shortlisted nominees will be selected on the basis of their do best performance in DRDO Entry Test 2015 and also personal interview.
Last Date: 15.02.2016
- Official Notification for DRDO available on Employment News: 16th January to 23rd January 2016
- Closing date for submission of online registration: 08th February 2016
- Last date for offline submission of registration: 15th February 2016
Check: RRC Group D Admit Card 2016
How to fill up DRDO CEPTAM 8 Online Application 2016?
All qualified aspirants are advised to follow all listed below steps and submit your online form without any type of mistake.
- Log on to official portal of Defence Research and Development Organization which is www.drdo.gov.in or go to direct link given below.
- On home page, click on “DRDO Recruitment 2016 for CEPTAM 8 Entry Test” and open it.
- First of all download official advertisement and read all online procedure carefully.
- Now click on “Apply Online” and start to fill online application form without skipping any fields.
- Upload your recent size colour passport photo and scanned signature.
- Verify all data carefully because any type of mistake application will be rejected.
- After the completion of all process press down SUBMIT button.
- Save and take a print out for future reason.
Check: DRDO CEPTAM 8 Syllabus
Official Site: www.drdo.gov.in
All visitors grab latest news regarding DRDO Recruitment 2016 syllabus, pattern, exam date, previous/model paper, material, best preparation books etc. from our portal i.e. www.eapplyonline.in. Keep in touch with us by adding a “Save/Bookmark” by pressing CTRL+D. Appropriate and qualified nominees can leave their respective query in the comment section. Our expert team will solve your query as soon as possible.