DMRC Assistant Manager & Engineer Recruitment 2016 – Apply online
DMRC Assistant Manager & Engineer Recruitment 2016, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has been announces recruitment for the Post of Assistant Manager and Engineer. Total No. of Posts are 114. So, those candidates who are willing to work with DMRC so, there is a huge opportunity for all of them. So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before 27th June 2016.
About DMRC (Summary)
DMRC is also known as Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. It is very well known organisation in India. Their main aim is to Serve better to common people. they conducts many exams on every grade like Grade A, B, C and D. Firstly they conduct entrance via this many of lac of students were applied for it but few of deserving candidates who are filter out by DMRC they get reputed job in DMRC.
All Information regarding DMRC Assistant Manager & Engineer Recruitment 2016 like age limit, educational qualification, Post Details, Pay Scale, Selection procedure, How to apply (Step by Step Procedure), Important Dates to remember and Some Important Links are mentioned below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in DMRC so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in DMRC so in upcoming days if DMRC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
DMRC Assistant Manager & Engineer Recruitment 2016 – Apply online Details –
- Name of the organisation : DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation)
- Name of the Post : Assistant Manager & Engineer
- Total No. of Posts : 114 Posts
- Eligibility : Diploma, B.E, B.Tech (Post Wise Educational Qualification are mentioned below)
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Assistant Manager & Engineer Recruitment 2016 : 114 Posts
Age Limit : Applicant age in between 18 years to 28 years as on 1st January 2016.
Educational Qualification : For Assistant Manager applicant should have completed their B.E or B.Tech in Telecom and Electrical/ Signal with Valid GATE Score. and For Engineer applicant should have completed their Diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be made on Medical Examination and Interview.
Pay Scale :
- For Assistant Manager : Rs 20,600/- to Rs 46,500/-
- For Engineer : Rs 13,500/- to Rs 25,520/-
How to apply for DMRC Assistant Manager & Engineer Recruitment 2016
Interested and eligible candidates may apply by following these steps which are given below.
- First of all candidates have to visit to the official page DMRC that is www.delhimetrorail.com
- Now download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Now fill the full Information in application form.
- Now attach all relevant documents
- Check your details carefully.
- Now click on submit button
- Take a print out of application form for further use in future.
Important Dates to remember
- Starting date to apply online : 26th May 2016
- Last date to apply online : 27th June 2016
- Starting date to pay application fee : 25th May 2016
- Last date to pay application fee : 29th June 2016
- Download Admit Card : 12 days before the Exam
- Result Declaration : 2 Months after the Exam
Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 – 862 Posts @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Press CTRL+D right now and get all latest information related to DMRC Assistant Manager & Engineer Recruitment 2016. Applicants can share you query or suggestion, we would like to reply as soon as possible