DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 application form along with 282 vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff, Executive, Jr. Executive and Assistant Manager posts is out at www.dfccil.gov.in :
DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2016:Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India is going to release most awaited job drive for Assistant Manager, Executive and MTS posts available on its official portal at www.dfccil.gov.in. As per official advertisement no. 01/2016 regarding total 282 vacancies issued for various department wise. So, all aspirants can fill up an online application form before the last date of accepting.
Recently, DFCCIL looking for young, talented and skilful contenders who have works for most ambitious and biggest ever project in infrastructure sector, set-up to give economy a boost and build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. So, those all applicable aspirants can fill up registration form from 30.01.2016 to 19.02.2016.
The high command invites applications for all Indian citizens to the posts of Assistant Manager, Executives, Jr. Executive (Skilled Staff/Technicians) and MTS posts. Below are listed for academic qualification, work experience, age perimeter, examination fee, exam date, syllabus, previous year paper etc.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India so in upcoming days if Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Department Name: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
Apply Mode: On-line
Total No. of Vacancies: 282 Posts
- Executive Post: 125
- Multi Tasking Staff Post: 117
- Junior Executive Post: 28
- Assistant Manager Post: 12
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for DFCCIL Delhi Jobs:
Dear aspirant must have done their Matriculation or its equivalent degree i.e. MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM/Diploma/ITI from a recognized university or board.
Age of qualified nominees who have apply form for MTS posts must be between 18-33 years and rest of posts must be required 18-30 years as on 01.01.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Government of India orders issued from time to time.
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- PH: 10 years
Dear aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview (PI).
Application / Examination Fee:
Dear aspirants who want to apply above posts, they must be known that exam fee is non-fundable for each posts it to be deposited.
- For AM (UR/OBC): Rs. 1000/- (One Hundred Only)
- For Executive (UR/OBC): Rs. 900/- (Nine Hundred Only)
- For Junior Executive (UR/OBC): Rs. 700/- (Seven Hundred Only)
- For MTS (UR/OBC): Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only)
Note: No any examination fee is required for SC/ST/PH/EXSM candidates.
How to Apply DFCCIL MTS & Executive Application Form 2016?
- Dear aspirants are requested to refer following instructions carefully before applying online form.
- Log on to official site of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India which is www.dfccil.gov.in.
- First of all aspirants read all instructions page and they will have to accept the terms and conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Navigate to career section and start to fill online registration process involves 02 steps for successful registration of the application.
- Upload your recent size photograph and signature in JPG file format.
- Verify all entered information and then submit it.
- Download system generated form and save PDF file on your PC.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Useful Dates to Remind:
- Opening date for on-line registration of applications: 30th January 2016
- Closing date for completion of Step-I of online registration: 13th February 2016-02-06
- Closing date for completion of Step-II of online registration: 19th February 2016
- Computer Based Test Date: 05th & 06th March 2016