DFCCIL Executive Admit Card 2016 Download Multi Tasking Staff Assistant Manager Online Exam Call Letter / Hall Ticket Available at dfccil.gov.in :
DFCCIL MTS Executive Online Exam Call Letter 2016: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has decided to take Computer based Test on 17th & 23rd April 2016 at various allotted centres across the country. After the completion of DFCCIL Recruitment Advertisement 01/2016, Thousands of applicable candidates looking for call letter of Executive, MTS and Manager Posts because admission receipt is played very important role of CBT exam. Here we have described all information related to selection procedure, admit cards, examination guideline and various important details.
DFCCIL full form is Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India and its public sector undertaking under the administrative control of government of India (Ministry of Railways). As we know that this company is the most ambitious and biggest every project in infrastructure sector, set-up to give economy a boost and build high capacity and high-speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. Recently, DFCCIL has decided to appoint total 282 empty vacancies through online mode to the posts of Executive, Jr. Executive, MTS and Assistant Manager in various disciplines.
According to employment notification, there are total 282 vacancies recruits for all Indian citizens who have completed their minimum education qualification and age limit are eligible to apply above posts. The online registration of applications was successfully completed from 30th April 2016 to last date for completion of Step 1 and Step 2 on 19th/28th March 2016 through official website.
DFCCIL Executive Admit Card 2016
Name of the Organization: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd
Total Vacancies: 282
- Executive: 125 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 117 posts
- Junior Executive: 28 posts
- Assistant Manager: 12 posts
Job Type & Location: Central Govt Jobs in India
Type of Exam: Computer based Test (CBT)
Exam Date and Timings:
On 17th April 2016 (Sunday)
- Shift-I: Executive (Civil) & Junior Executive (Electrical) from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Shift-II: Executive (Electrical/ S&T/ Operating) from 12:30 PM to 02:30 PM
- Shift-III: Assistant Manager (Electrical/ S&T/ Operating/ HR) & JE (Civil) from 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
On 23rd April 16 (Saturday)
- Shift-III: MTS (Electrical/ S&T/ Operating/ HR/ Civil) from 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
Admit Card Status: DECLARED
Important Note for All Candidates:
- Dear aspirants can download e-admit card has been sent to their registered e-mail id.
- The e-admit cards also available on its DFCCIL website.
- In case any query or difficulty in downloading admit card, the applicant are advised to feel free to contact at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org with information such as Name, Application Reference No., Post and Birth Date etc.
- Dear aspirants must bring printout call letter along with original identity proof i.e. Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Cart etc. for verification at the respective examination centre.
- The password for the CBT Examination will be provided to the nominee 10 minutes before the commencement of the test at their respective seat.
Steps for DFCCIL Executive Call letter 2016
- Log on to authority web portal.
- Navigate to main page and find out the link of e-admit card Advt. No. 01/2016.
- Enter his/here User ID which is application reference number and password.
- Verify all details and then click on SUBMIT button.
- Download hall ticket as PDF file.
- Open file and press CTRL+P for take a printout purpose.
Press CTRL+D and “Save/Bookmark” our website i.e. EapplyOnline.in for getting latest update about DFCCIL Executive admit card 2016 along with syllabus, online exam pattern, previous year question paper and much more.