Delhi Postal Circle Hall Ticket 2017 Postman/MG Re-Exam Admit card Download Available at official website of Delhi Postal Circle that is delhi.postalcareers.in.
Delhi Postal Circle Admit card 2017
Delhi Postal Circle will soon going to visible the link of Delhi Postal Circle Postman/MG 2014 Re-Exam Call Letter 2017 through official website at delhi.postalcareers.in. so all applicable candidates can download their admit cards as soon as possible because written examination will be held on 17 to 22 May 2017.
After Filling Online or Offline Application form and before 15 days of written examination admit card will be generated on it’s official website and those admit card belongs to Delhi Post Office Postman/MG Re-Exam so on this page we activate that link on the same page.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017 details:
- Name of organization: Delhi Postal Circle
- Official website: delhi.postalcareers.in
- Name of Exam: Delhi Post Office Postman/MG Re-Exam 2017
Important Dates for Delhi Postal Circle 2017 Exam Hall Ticket:
- The India Post office Admit card: Available Now
- Delhi Postal Circle Postman/MG Examination 2017: 17 to 22 May 2017
My friends are advised to collect their admission slip whenever it will be uploaded because hall ticket plays an important role on competitive examination. Admit card includes very vital information such as full name of candidates, exam date, venue of exam, address, time duration and other exam guidelines. So, that’s purpose here we have presenting to you some unique stuff and useful step.
How to download Delhi Postal Circle Postman/MG 2014 Re-Exam Admit Card 2017?
- Log on to Postman/MG 2014 Re-Exam primary site as listed below.
- On the home page, click on Career Section.
- Now you can find out Admit Card of Postman/MG 2014 Re-Exam 2017 link.
- Enter registration number, roll number and date of birth as per requires.
- Hit the submit button.
- Your admit card will appear on the new window tab.
- Download PDF file on your computer and take print out for future reference.
Important Note That:
- Candidates are advised carry one hard copy of e-Admit Card and one original identity proof i.e. Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Driving Licence etc. in examination centers, without you can’t permit to enter allotted centre.
- Do not carry any electronics type gadget such mobile phone, laptop, tablet, calculator, log table etc.
You Can Also Search For This:
- India Post Recruitment 2016 Apply for 20000 Posts at indiapost.gov.in
- IRB Police Recruitment 2016, Special Police Battalion Constable 17000 Posts
- Income Tax Recruitment 2016, 20750 Vacancies, Upcoming Jobs Opening
- SSC Stenographer Result 2016, Grade C & D Cut Off Merit List Available at ssc.nic.in
- SSC GD Constable Result 2015-2016 Exam Cut Off Marks & Merit List of 4th Oct