CRPF Recruitment 2016 application form and notification for 686 vacancies of Head Constable Ministerial is out at www.crpf.nic.in official site :
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016: Central Reserve Police Force is reputed and popular about Central Armed Police Forces. Now this board decided to recruits various posts such as Constable (Tradesman & Technical), ASI Steno, Head Constable Ministerial, Signal Staff and Paramedical Staff available to apply online application form on official site at www.crpf.gov.in. As per the official notification, There are total 686 Head Constable posts for all Indian citizen those belonging to the South, Central and Jammu & Kashmir zone can fill up online application form through same site before the due date of accepting.
Check: CRPF Constable Syllabus 2016
CRPF is Central Armed Police Forces is totally undertaking by Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India. It was set up in the year of 27 July, 1939. This force is specialist in Paramilitary law enforcement, armed response to civil unrest, counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, special weapons operations. Now this board has invites applications for all Indian citizens who have completed their required qualification as per notification are eligible to apply 2695 posts of Constable. Below are listed information about age limit, education qualification, salary scab, selection method, examination fees, how to apply? and other useful data.
Dear job hunter who looking for Defence Jobs in India, they all have receive great chance to work as your dream job because CRPF give you fantastic opportunity. So, candidates apply online form before the last date of accepting i.e. 05th May 2016. If you any type of technical query or question about this article so please write a comment over here. Our team panel will soon try to provide 100% appropriate answer.
CRPF Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Central Reserve Police Force
Total Vacancies: 686
Various Posts Detail:
- Head Constable Ministerial
Type of Category: Central Government Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Constable Jobs 2016
For general and open backward class need to pay of Rs. 100 (One Hundred Only) and no any fee will be required for SC/ST category and women applicants.
Applicable aspirants not more than 25 years and not less than 18 years as on last date of accepting registration form while relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per government norms.
Dear aspirants must have completed their 12th standard/ Intermediate/ 10+2 or its equivalent degree from recognized board or UGC approval university.
Check: Railway jobs
Deserve aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the PET/PST, Written Test, Trade Test and Medical Exam.
Apply Online CRPF Head Constable Application Form 2016
- Dear aspirants are advised to copy official site URL and paste your browser.
- Go to Career Section and find out the link of Advertisement of “CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Open Competitive Examination 2016″”.
- Download PDF file in your PC and refer all terms & condition regarding eligibility criteria carefully.
- After that all aspirants need to click on application form link.
- Start to fill online registration form without any skipping fields.
- Upload all necessary document such as scanned passport size photograph, signature etc.
- Verify entered information and submit it.
- Download filled form as PDF and take print out for future reference.
“DIGP (Estt), Directorate General,
- Photocopy of qualification
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
Check: IRB Police Recruitment 2016
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date for commencement of online application: 06th April 2016
- Closing date for submission of online application: 05th May 2016
- Date of PET/PST Test: 26th June 2016
Official Site: www.crpf.nic.in
Here we have provided all type of important information and updates of various upcoming govt jobs, CRPF Recruitment 2016 advertisement, admit cards, exam syllabus, answer key, results etc. Just press down CTRL+D and grab all details in this web page. In case any issued or query so please go to comment section and put down your valuable question. THANK YOU.
Dear candidates are interested get latest news on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus so just click on Follow/Like button and get all information easily.