- 1 CGPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card
- 1.1 Steps to Download Chhattisgarh PSC Admit Card 2018:
- 1.2 Share this:
- 1.3 Related
CGPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card 2018 candidates easily Download their Tax Inspector Exam Call Letter through its official website.
CGPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card
Chhattisgarh PSC has released the admit card for their Tax Inspector Examination 2018. So, if you were waiting for CGPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card, then your wait is over. CGPSC had invited the interested candidates last September for the posts for Commercial Tax Inspector and Deputy District Magistrate. And now it has released the Call Letters for eligible candidates. Here in this post, we are going to show you the exact procedure to download your Admit Card via CGPSC official site. As you all know that the call letters for CGPSC Exams are not sent via postal service. So, you must download the Admit Card yourself. Any candidate who appears in Examination Hall without the call letter will be solely liable for denial to sit for the Exam.
Chandigarh Public Service Commision is giving a golden opportunity. We suggest eligible candidates to start preparing for the written examination with the help of given syllabus. So please read the post carefully to know how to download CGPSC 2018 Admit Card.
Date of Release of CGPSC Admit Card- 17th January 2018.
Steps to Download Chhattisgarh PSC Admit Card 2018:
- Click the link given at the end of this post.
- After the Admit Card portal opens, then fill all the Details.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- After that, Click “Download Admit Card”
- Finally, take a print out of your CGPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card.
Note: Please carry an Identity Proof along with Admit Card. The candidates must also keep their Admit card in a good shape as it will be checked by the concerned authority at the Examination center. Please keep your Registration number with you while downloading Admit card. However, if you don’t remember the password, you can find that on portal too.
Important Information to remember:
- Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
- Post Name: Commercial Tax Inspector and Deputy District Magistrate.
- Total Posts: 299 Posts
- CGPSL Prelims Date: 18th February 2018
- CGPSL Mains Date: 22nd June 2018 to 26 June 2018 (to be chosen by candidate himself)
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh
- Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Selection Procedure of CGPSL Tax Inspector Exam:
The candidates have to go through 4 phases before final selection:
- Prelim Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
CGPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Examination Syllabus:
CGPSC Prelims will consist of questions from many different fields. However, the names of subjects for CGPSC Exam are given below. Please do search the official website of CGPSL for any updates in the syllabus.
- Logical Reasoning
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- General Science & Technology
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Reasoning
- General Knowledge
Link to Download Chhattisgarh PSC Commercial Tax Inspector Admit Card 2018:
Hope our readers are able to get all important details about CGPSC Admit Card, Jobs & Govt Exams Dates in 2018 and related Jobs Recruitment of 2018. An aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.