CESC Which is also known as Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation and it is India’s Major Electric Connection Distributing agency for electrical power in Howrah & Kolkata. In all over Kolkata CESC is also known as Kolkata Online Electricity Bill Payment for all consumers to pay their bills via online mode through the official site of CESC i.e. www.cesc.co.in.
Lets take a quick overview on CESC. It is the only electricity distribution company which serves 90% customers in Kolkata which amount is more than 23 lakh including Industrial, Domestic and Commercial users. And CESC operates total of 4 thermal plants and these are Budge Generating Station (750 MW), Titagarh Generating Station (240 MW), Southern Generating Station (135 MW) and New Cossipore Generating Station (100 MW).
On it’s official site there is a option of Online Bill Payment of CESC Electricity Bills for Howrah and Kolkata and below we provide some easy steps to pay bill online.
And CESC is also a part of RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group and also a listed company in Stock Market. But if you want more information about CESC so Click Here.
Step by Step Procedure to pay Online CESC Bill Payment
- If you follow these steps which is below listed ten you can pay your CESC Electricity bill via Debit Card/ Credit Card or Via Net Banking. So, this is an instant option of Paying CECS monthly bill.
- You can make your Payment through the official site of CECS i.e. https://www.cecs.co.in/ptronline/online_payment_options.php. Or Click Here for CECS Website.
Or you can also go to the www.cesc.co.in and Click on Quick Bill Pay which is mentioned above.
- On Landing page there is Pay option so, click on “Monthly Bill” for Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking option.
- You can also opt the option of RTGS/ NEFT or ECS Payment also.
- Now Click on Monthly Bill option for paying your Payment. After that you will be redirected to the security page to pay Kolkata Online Bill Payment for Electricity.
- On Next page you have to enter your CESC Customer ID and fill the below captcha coe.
- Now Enter your 11 digit Consumer ID only. (Don’t Mention your CESC Consumer Number)
- Now Click on Submit Button. (And Do not forget to fill Captcha Code)
After Clicking on Submit Button you will be redirected to the Customer Details Page, where you can see your CESC Consumer Number, Paying for month, CESC Consumer ID, CESC Consumer Name and Address.
Now you have to select one Radio Button for :
- Debit/ Credit Card
- Net Banking
There will be 2 option in Credit/ Debit Card which is :
- Axis Bank
- Bill Desk (If you don’t have Axis Bank Credit or Debit Card)
Net Banking option is :
- Bill Desk
Now you have to check the check boxes :
- Which is “I Confirm all the above details are accurate”
- And I Agree to the Terms & Conditions
Now Click on Proceed Button
After that you will be redirected to the Confirmation page.
Now Click on all the Check Boxes and Click on Pay Now option.
After that you will be redirected to the BillDesk Website, Press on Enter button
Choose Debit Card, Credit Card or you can choose Debit Card + PIN Option which you can see on your left and enter your all details.
- Expiration Date
- Card Number
- CVV/ CVC
- Card Holder Name
And Click on Make Payment Option
After that you will came back to the CESC Website and on landing page you can save or copy of your Bill receipt.
Official Website : www.cesc.co.in
If you have any problem or query you can easily Email to the CESC i.e. email@example.com
So, dear consumer if you have any query regarding paying your CESC online Bill Payment you can ping us anytime through the comment box which is mentioned below.