- 1 UGC NET 2018
- 1.1 CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form Detail
- 1.2 CBSE NET 2018 Notification & Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 UGC NET Application Form 2018
- 1.4 CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern :
- 1.5 CBSE UGC NET 2018 Syllabus
- 1.6 UGC NET Admit Card 2018
- 1.7 UGC NET Cut Off 2018
- 1.8 UGC NET Result 2018
- 1.9 UGC NET Previous Year Papers
- 1.10 UGC NET Preparation Tips:
- 1.11 Share this:
- 1.12 Related
UGC NET 2018 CBSE NET here in this article we are providing whole details regarding UGC NET So candidates easily check their Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates through its official website that is cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET 2018
The UGC Net 2018 application has been started from March 23, 2018. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has laid the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). CBSE determines the eligibility of Indian candidates for both UGC Net Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor. Junior Research Fellowship Award, IIT or other national organizations will be eligible to pursue research in their postgraduate subjects. Such candidates are also eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Indian Colleges / Universities. For the year 2018, the UGC Net Examination will be held in only one year. Junior Research Fellowship Award, IIT or other national organizations will be eligible to pursue research in their postgraduate subjects. Such candidates are also eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Indian Colleges / Universities. For the year 2018, the UGC Net Examination will be held in only one year.
Check–>> CBSE UGC NET Dec 2018
On behalf of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), UGC has issued a notification for conducting National Eligibility Test (NET) for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. Interested candidates can view the examination details and apply online from 06-03-2018 to 05-04-2018.
केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड (सीबीएसई), यूजीसी की ओर से, सहायक प्रोफेसर या जूनियर रिसर्च फैलोशिप के लिए राष्ट्रीय पात्रता परीक्षा (एनईटी) आयोजित करने के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार परीक्षा के विवरण देख सकते हैं और 06-03-2018 से 05-04-2018 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Online submission for CBSE UGC Net Application Form 2018 Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor has been started from 06 March to 05 April -2018. The UGC Net 2018 notification has been issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education to conduct the UGC NET 2018 exam. UGC National Eligibility Examination 2018 will be held on 08-July 2018. This is an offline exam Is organized to determine national eligibility for assistant professors or junior research fellowships in Indian universities and colleges or for both certificates. Therefore, a large number of candidates annually apply for it.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form Detail
- Name Of Organisation: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name Of Examination: CBSE UGC NET 2018
- Exam: Online Mode
- Applying Mode: Online
- Official Website: absent.nic.in
Hit Here–>> MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018
CBSE NET 2018 Notification & Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates for non-creamy layer / SC / ST / PWD) candidates are eligible for this examination related to Non-Creamier Layer OBC for at least 50% marks in the Master’s degree or equivalent examination.
- Candidates who have applied or qualifying Master’s degree (final year) will be present in the examination and whose results are still waiting or those candidates whose eligibility examination is delayed, can also apply for this examination.
- Ph.D. degree holders, whose master-level examination was completed on 19th September, 1 991 (despite the date of declaration of the result), qualified for a 5% discount in the NET examination (i.e. 55% to 50%) Will be eligible for.
- Candidates are advised that they will be present in their post subject to graduation level. Candidates, whose post-graduation subject matter.
- Candidates neither need to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor need to print their application form (confirmation page) to the CBSE. However, the candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the test in their own interest. In the event of any disqualification at any level by UGC / CBSE, their candidature will be canceled and they will be liable for legal action.
- For Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 30 years on July 1, 2018, Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Classes / PWD and Female Candidates are given five years’ exemption. Candidates with limited research experience have been given an exemption for the period spent on research in the relevant subject of the postgraduate degree. Candidates holding LL.M. degree are also given a three-year remuneration.
- For Assistant Professor: There is no age limit.
- General Category: Rs.600/-
- OBC Category: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.150/-
Eligible nominees should pay the fee either by Credit/Debit Card or through e-challan downloadable during online registration. E-challan accepted in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank.
Additional Processing Charges:
- Credit card: – 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
- Debit Card: – 0.75% of examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
UGC NET Selection Process:
UGC NET Application Form 2018
On behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC), CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has issued detailed notification for conducting UGC Net 2018 examination. This is a National Eligibility Test, which will be organized for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. Detailed notification of UGC Net Examination 2018 has been issued as per the updates issued on 23rd February. The CBSE UGC Net 2018 application form has been started from March 6, 2018, and it will close on April 5, 2018. However, before the first application, candidates are advised to check the full eligibility norms, because if you are not eligible, then you are not able to apply for the UGC Net July 2018 examination after the last date of the candidates, or before It is recommended to fill the online application form of CBSE UGC Net 2018 exam Because after the last date you will not be eligible to apply. Here, we have mentioned some important points or suggestions that you can easily find out how to fill the UGC Net Application Form 2018 through online mode.
How to Fill UGC NET 2018 Application Form?
- Visit official website – cbsenet.nic.in
- Firstly, read the UGC Net 2018 official information carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online for UGC Net 2018 July Exam”.
- Login (if you have already registered) or register with all required details (if you have not registered).
- Read all the instructions and fill all required details with the necessary information
- Upload your scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Pay application fee through e-challan generated by the website.
- After this submit your application and print out the application form, attendance slip, and entry letter.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern :
The UGC Net 2018 is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in the whole of the offline examination (operated through offline mode). This examination consists mainly of two letters, in which the questions of all questions are of a type of questions. In the UGC Net 2018 exam, a total of 150 questions will be asked which are divided into three parts. The two parts will be Paper-I and II. There will be a total of 50 questions in Paper-Eye, in which you will have to try all 50 questions. Paper II will have 100 questions and all 100 questions must be tried. The UGC Net Examination will be held in both Hindi and English languages, but candidates will have to select the medium during the process of filling the application form. Paper-Eye will include all the questions related to logic capability, understanding, different thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Paper-II will include all questions related to the subject concerned. Each correct question will be 2 points and there will be no negative marking.
|Paper||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Timings||Exam Duration|
|1||50 questions all compulsory||100||09:30 am to 10:30 am||1 hour|
|11||100 questions all are compulsory||200||11:00 am to 01:00 pm||2 hour|
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Syllabus
As we know that CBSE will conduct the UGC Net Examination, 91 selected NET Examinations have 85 subjects in the cities which are spread across India. Therefore, the full course has been listed on the official website of the UGC. Candidates are advised to check the table below to download UGC Net 2018 course subject.
Check–>> CBSE UGC NET Syllabus pdf 2018
|00||General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)|
|01||Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies/Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics|
|11||Defence and Strategic Studies|
|17||Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)|
|39||French (French Version)|
|French (English Version)|
|46||Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.|
|49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies|
|55||Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management|
|59||Library and Information Science|
|60||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies|
|62||Comparative Study of Religions|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism|
|65||Performing Art – Dance/Drama/Theatre|
|66||Museology & Conservation|
|70||Tribal and Regional Language/Literature|
|73||Sanskrit traditional subjects (including) Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotish/ Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimansa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ Tulanatmaka Darsan/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/ Dharmasasta/ Sahitya/ Puranotihasa /Agama).|
|79||Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)|
|81||Social Medicine & Community Health|
|87||Computer Science and Applications|
|90||Politics including International Relations/International Studies including Defence/Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies, American Studies.|
|92||Human Rights and Duties|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management.|
UGC NET Admit Card 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will issue UGC Net 2018 admission before 10 to 15 days of examination. The entry letter of CBSE UGC Net Examination will be released on the official website. Candidates are advised to download admission papers on or before the date of examination from the official website. And they need to get the CBSE UGC Net Admit Card 2018 at the examination center along with the photo identity card such as the college identity institute, passport, Aadhar card. Driving license, voter identity card, PAN card etc.
UGC NET Cut Off 2018
Applicants must score according to the minimum CBSE UGC Net 2018 score of the cutoff to be eligible for Junior Research Fellowship or Lectureship. CBSE will be issued according to UGC Net 2018 according to different category and discipline, there is no sectional cutoff score for the CBSE UGC Net Examination. Cumulative marks of all classes are taken into consideration and opinion for the underlying CBSE UGC Net Merit List 2018.
UGC NET Result 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the result of UGC Net 2018 after the written examination of 2-3 months. According to official news, the UGC Net 2018 exam is expected in June / July 2018. Therefore, according to the expected, in the month of October 2018, the CBSE UGC Net Result 2018 will be announced on the official website.
UGC NET Previous Year Papers
Last year’s papers also play an important role during preparation. CBSE has conducted UGC Net Examination twice a year. Therefore, the candidates are advised that you solve the question paper last 4-5 years so that you can understand the actual level of examination and proper exam pattern. After solving previous year papers of UGC Net, the candidates will be able to understand the overall difficulty level of the examination.
UGC NET Preparation Tips:
CBSE is one of the tough competitive exams in the form of UGC net, so applicants should take it very seriously. Candidates should have theory knowledge, although the UGC Net Paper takes all the objective types of questions. Candidates can easily circumvent it If they can manage their time and assign time to practice along with each paper, they can solve the last year’s papers daily. Here we have given some important tips and tips to fix the UGC NET 2018 exam and score well.
- Note the full course below.
- See good books.
- Do not waste your time to practice subjects living out of courses.
- Start with the subject, you can cover faster.
- Make notes during preparation because it will help you understand more.
- Time management is an important thing, so assign time to each paper properly.
- Keep yourself updated with all the current matters and recent news about the UGC Net Examination.
- The practice of solving online test series and last year papers.
- Increase your confidence level.
CBSE is expected to release the UGC Net official information on the official website in April 2018. Candidates will be able to fill UGC Net Application 2018 after the new days of notification announcement. For more information, keep watching this webpage.