CBSE UGC NET Dec 2017 Application, Notification, Exam Pattern/Syllabus and Date is uploaded at official web portal at cbsenet.nic.in:
The Central Board of Secondary Education on behalf of UGC has issued advertisement for National Eligibility Test. CBSE has announced CBSE NET Online Application Form 2017 or CBSE NET Dec 2017 Application 2017. Board announces holding of the NET exam on the above-mentioned date for Assistant Professor or junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges.
Nominee qualifying for the award of Junior Research fellowship will be eligible to receive the fellowship of UGC under various schemes, subject to their finding placement in universities/IITs/institutions. SET qualified candidate are exempted from appearing in NET, Being eligible to apply for Assistant Professor anywhere across India. Candidate must have SET certificate being held prior to 01st December 2002.
Applicant are suggested to read conditions of eligibility thoroughly and carefully before APPLY ONLINE. Contestant must satisfy the minimum requirement of eligibility criteria as per the government norms. Print copy of the application will not be accepted by CBSE. Any omission in the application form shall lead to rejection of candidature. CBSE reserves the right to chance city or center of examination.
Nominee applying for Junior Research Fellowship posts them age not more than 28 years as on 01st December 2015. OBC category candidate is eligible to get 5 Years of relaxation. The nominee can claim category wise relaxation by supplying Non- creamy layer certificate approved by the government.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in CBSE UGC NET so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in CBSE UGC NET so in upcoming days if CBSE UGC NET releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
CBSE NET Dec 2017 Notification & Eligibility Criteria
Candidate applying for Junior Research Fellowship posts them age not more than 28 years as on 01st December 2015. OBC category candidate is eligible to get 5 Years of relaxation. The nominee can claim category wise relaxation by supplying Non- creamy layer certificate approved by the government.
- General Category: Rs.600/-
- OBC Category: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.150/-
Eligible nominees should pay the fee either by Credit/Debit Card or through e-challan downloadable during online registration. E-challan accepted in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank.
Additional Processing Charges:
- Credit card: – 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
- Debit Card: – 0.75% of examination fee plus the service tax as applicable
Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
Selection will be based on obtained marks as give below.
|Category||Minimum Marks to Obtained|
|Paper I||Papre II||Paper III|
- Top 15% candidates (for each subject and category) from the merit list, will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list.
Procedure to fill CBSE NET Dec 2017 Application
- Open official site: www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Keep passport size and signature scanned copy before filling application.
- Fill all the necessary details and input payment details.
- At last, verify all details and click on SUBMIT button to complete a procedure.
- Print out is to be taken.
- Keep filled application print out till the end of recruitment procedure.
Availability of admit card
CBSE NET Admit card 2015 will be uploaded on the website www.cbsenet.nic.in. It may be uploaded in the first week of December 2017. The registration number or Confirmation number or DOB is required to download the exam admission card from the internet. CBSE NET Dec 2015 Syllabus or NET Syllabus 2017 is available along with the notification.