BPCL Operator Recruitment 2016 – 196 Posts – Apply online
BPCL Operator Recruitment 2016, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has been announces recruitment for the Post of Operator (Field). Total No. of Posts are 196. So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 6th June 2016. So, Those candidates who are unemployed and willing to work with BPCL So, there is a huge opportunity for them. BPCL Hiring those deserving candidates who are fit in their eligibility criteria. So, this a huge opportunity for all those candidates who fit in this recruitment criteria. So, get up and grab this golden opportunity. Basically this recruitment is respective region wise and that are East, West, North and South Zones.
About BPCL (Summary)
BPCL is very well known organisation in India. It is India’s one of the Petroleum organisation in India. BPCL is also known as Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. They provides jobs of all categories. they conducts exams on every grade like Grade A, B, C and D. Those deserving candidates who are fit in recruitment criteria which is releases by BPCL and those who are willing to work with this organisation. and BPCL Operator recruitment is one of them.
All Information Regarding BPCL Operator Recruitment 2016 – 196 Posts like Post Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Stipend offered, Selection Procedure, How to apply, Important Dates to remember etc are mentioned below.
BPCL Operator Recruitment 2016 – 196 Posts – Apply online Details –
- Name of the Organisation : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Total No. of Posts : 196
- Name of the Post : Operator (Field)
- Eligibility : 10th, 12th
- Post Details :
- In South (Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka) : 121 Posts
- In North (Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan) : 45 Posts
- In West (Maharashtra) : 23 Posts
- In East (West Bengal) : 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Operator Recruitment 2016 : 196 Posts
Age Limit : Applicant age should not less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on 1st July 2016.
Educational Qualification : Applicant must have passed ssc or 10th or HSC or 12th Passed from NCVT with at least 70% of Marks. with 1 year post qualification factory work experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
Mode of Selection :
- Selection of candidates will be made on 10th or ITI Marks and than short-listed candidates will be called for Written Examination.
- and Selection will be made on Fitmess Test/ Trade Test.
Pay Scale : Candidates will get Rs 9,250/- to Rs 20,000/- with allowance such as DA, HRA etc.
How to apply for BPCL Operator Recruitment 2016 – 196 Posts
(Step by Step Procedure)
- First of all candidates have to visit on the official website of BPCL that is www.bpclcareers.in or click on the link which is mentioned below.
- Complete the whole registration process and fill the application form very carefully.
- Now you will get a unique BPCL Application ID and an email confirming now it completed with pdf file of the Application form.
- you can use your email as login ID and Password for login in BPCL Careers.
- At the tome of selection you need to take a hard copy of it with recent passport size photograph which is Pasted on it.
Important Dates to remember
- Online Application will be start from : 20th May 2016
- Last Date to apply : 6th June 2016
Press CTRL+D right now and get all latest information related to Upcoming BPCL Operator Recruitment 2016. Applicants can share you query or suggestion, we would like to reply as soon as possible