Bihar SSC Inter level Recruitment 2016 application for 13120 vacancies of Forest Guard, LDC, Accountant, Revenue Clerk and various posts available to apply online at www.bssc.bih.nic.in :
BSSC Recruitment 2016: Bihar Staff Selection Commission has issued job notification for the posts of Revenue Clerk, Panchayat Secretary, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and other vacancies is available for various department wise. Candidates who want to apply online application form for 13120 posts so those all have happily log on to official site bssc.bih.nic.in and fill all mandatory empty fields as per required. This time Bihar state gives you bumper offer to work as your dream jobs. All interested nominees are advised to don’t waste your time just grab it before last date.
Recently, BSSC board announced biggest job drive for all nominees who have belonged to Bihar state. There are 13120 vacancies appoint for various posts wise such as forest guard, assistant Urdu translator, steno-typist, clerk, LDC, accountant clerk etc. Here we have listed all information related to eligibility format and work experience.
We have try my best to provide best information regarding all selection process and eligible criteria.
Bihar SSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Total Posts: 13120 vacancies
Job Specification: Bihar SSC 10+2 Level (Intermediate)
Various Post Wise Details:
Category A Posts (Physical Fitness Test and Physical Measurement Test will be applicable): 980 Posts
- Forest Guard: 693
- Dealing Assistant Sub-Inspector: 87
- Typing Assistant Sub-Inspector: 78
- Instructor: 122
Category-B (Physical Fitness Test and Physical Measurement Test will not be applicable): 12140 Posts
- Stenographer: 21
- Assistant Urdu Translator: 96
- Steno-Typist: 66
- Panchayat Secretary: 3161
- Revenue Clerk: 4353
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 923
- Accountant Clerk: 487
- Typists: 116
- Industrial Instructor: 03
- Reader: 02
- Clerk: 58
- Bench Clerk: 56
- Weaving Instructor: 01
- Craft Teacher: 02
- Other Clerical Posts: 2797
Job Location: Bihar
BSSC 10+2 Level Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
For General and Open Backward Class (OBC) category candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three Hundred Only) and SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs. 75/- (Rupee Seventy Five Only).
Age Limit (as on 23.01.2016):
Age limitation and relaxation as per different category and gender wise.
- For Forest Guard: 18 years to 23 years
- For Male: 18 years to 37 years
- For Female: 18 years to 40 years
Educational/ Academic Qualification:
Interested aspirants must be passed out 10+2 (Intermediate) from a recognized state or central board of India.
Selected candidates will get attractive pay of scale Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
Shortlisted contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary and Main examination.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 22/02/2016
- Closing date for receiving of online applications: 13/03/2016
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- BSSC Inter Level (10+2) Admit Card availability date: Update soon
Fill BSSC 10+2 Level Online Application Form 2016
- Visit the official website of BSSC which is inter.bsscpatna.com.
- Navigate to job section, download official notice no. 06060114 and read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- Now supply all valid details while filling up the online registration form.
- Upload all necessary documents such as passport size color photograph, scanned signature etc.
- Verify all entered information and submit it.
- Download system generated filled form and bank challan for future use.
- Take a print out of it.
Visit official portal at inter.bsscpatna.com and latest information related to scheme of examination, Prelims/ Main exam pattern, date, syllabus, admit cards, answer keys and results. We also publish various type of government recruitment, bank jobs and SSC level so just press CTRL+D and get all latest updates instantly. In case any query or suggestion regarding this post then leave your message through comment section, we would like to reply as soon as possible.