BHEL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018 – 94 Posts Apply online
BHEL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018, (BHEL) Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Uttarakhand, Haridwar has been announces recruitment for the Post of Apprenticeship (Graduate and Diploma). So, those candidates who are seeking jobs in Government sector so there it is a golden opportunity for them so if you are fit in the Eligibility criteria (Which is mentioned below) so you must apply for it. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 2018
About (BHEL) Summary
BHEL is also known as Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. It is India’s most famous electrical organisation. They conducts many exams every year on every grade like Grade A, B, C and D. Many of lac of students were applied for these examination. But few of deserving candidates get opportunity to get job in BHEL. It is biggest platform for those candidates who are unemployed and seeking jobs in Government sector. So, If you are eligible than you must apply for this recruitment.
All Information regarding BHEL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2016 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure, How to apply, Important dates to remember and Some useful links which all are mentioned below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in BHE so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in BHEL so in upcoming days if BHEL releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
BHEL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018 – 94 Posts Apply online Details –
- Name of the organisation : BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited)
- Name of the Post : Apprenticeship
- Total No. of Posts : 94
- Eligibility : Graduate, Diploma
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018 : 94 Posts
Post Details :
- For Graduate Apprenticeship : 56 Posts
- For Diploma Apprenticeship : 38 Posts
Age Limit : Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 27 years as on 1st June 2017.
Note : Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Educational Qualification :
- For Graduate apprentice posts applicant must be possess B.E or B.Tech in relevant trade from recognised university or Institution with at least 60% of marks obtained for those candidates who belongs to General and OBC category candidate and those candidates who belongs to SC/ ST/ Disabled candidates they must have at least obtained 55% of Marks.
- For Diploma Apprentices Post applicant must be diploma holder in relevant trade from any recognized Institution or University with at least 60% of marks obtained for those candidates who belongs to General and OBC category candidate and those candidates who belongs to SC/ ST/ Disabled candidates they must have at least obtained 55% of Marks.
- For More details about educational qualification please visit recruitment advertisement through the link which is mentioned below.
Application fee : for application fee please view recruitment advertisement details.
Selection procedure : Selection of candidates will be made on written test and merit list.
How to apply for BHEL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018
First of all visit on the apply online link which is mentioned below and fill the application form and candidates also send the hard copy of printout of application form which whould be self attested with copies of all relevant documents and send it to the postal address which is mentioned below apply 2018.
Postal Address :
To Senior Manager (M.SRectt),
Room No. 29, ground floor,
Human resource Department, CHief Administrative House,
BHEL, Hip Ranipur, Haridwar.
Uttarakhand – 249 403
Some Important and useful links
Press CTRL+D right now and get all latest information related to BHEL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018. Applicants can share you query or suggestion, we would like to reply as soon as possible