- 1 Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 BOI Credit Officer recruitment 2018-158 Officer posts notification highlights
- 1.2 Bank of India 2018 job detailed Category-wise vacancies
- 1.3 Bank of India Age limit for 158 officers post-2018
- 1.4 Pay scale for Bank of India officer job recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Selection process to apply for BOI officers credit recruitment post
- 1.6 How to apply for the BOI credit officer post-2018?
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2018
Bank of India ( BOI) has recently issued an advertisement regarding Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2018. In the BOI Employment Notification 2018, it has notified candidates that they are recruiting for an officer (credit) in general banking stream. The total number of seats available for BOI credit officer Vacancies is 158. So, all those candidates who are interested in making a career in the bank can apply for Bank of India recruitment 2018. The last date to apply for BOI recruitment 158 officer post is 5th may 2018. In this post, you will find age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply, application fee and other details you would need to apply for BOI recruitment officer 2018. So, let’s get started.
BOI Credit Officer recruitment 2018-158 Officer posts notification highlights
|Organization name||Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Officer(Credit) in General Banking Stream|
|Starting date to submit an online application for Bank of India(BOI) recruitment 2018||20.04.2018|
|The relevant date for Age and Qualification||1.04.2018|
|Last date to submit an online application for BOI 158 officer post-2018||5.05.2018|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job location||Still to be notified|
|Tentative date of online examination||10.06.2018|
Bank of India 2018 job detailed Category-wise vacancies
Below you can check out the detailed category reservation for BOI credit officer recruitment 2018
|NAME OF THE POST
|Category-wise distribution of vacancies or reservation|
|SC||ST||OBC||GEN||TOTAL||HI (Hearing impaired)||VI (Visually Impaired )||OC (Orthopedically Challenged||LD|
|Officer(Credit) in General
#There is no reservation done by Bank of India for Ex-Servicemen candidate in the officer’s cadre
Bank of India Age limit for 158 officers post-2018
Before applying for BOI credit officer recruitment 2018, candidates must ensure that they have attained the required age limit needed for BOI officer job. Those who fulfill the criteria for minimum and maximum age limit are eligible to apply for boi vacancy 2018. Check the age limit below
|Age Criteria to apply for BOI recruitment 2018 as on 1.04.2018|
|General category||Minimum-21 and Maximum-30|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Age relaxation for up to 5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||Age relaxation for up to 3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||Age relaxation for up to 10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers||Age relaxation for up to 5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||Age relaxation for up to 5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots 5 years||Age relaxation for up to 5 years|
# For more information regarding age relaxation, you can check the Bank of India official notification 2018
Pay scale for Bank of India officer job recruitment 2018
This scale of basic pay, other allowances and perquisites are subject to appropriate provisions mentioned in the Bank of India policies.
|POST||SCALE OF PAY|
|Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I)||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
Eligibility criteria or details for BOI credit officer recruitment 2018
Those candidates who are all set to apply for BOI recruitment officer 158 posts must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria given below. It is very important to check your qualification for this opportunity because if your qualification doesn’t match then you won’t be eligible to apply for this post. Below you will find two tables where you can find citizenship and educational eligibility to apply for this post.
NATIONALITY OR CITIZENSHIP needed for this bank credit officer vacancy 2018
A candidate is eligible to apply for bank vacancy recruitment 2018 if S/he is
(I) a citizen of India or
(II) The subject of Nepal or Bhutan
(III) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
(IV) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African, Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar, Malawi, Zaire, Vietnam, Ethiopia with the motive settling in India permanently.
Educational Qualification to apply for BOI credit officer post-2018
|POSTCODE||NAME OF THE POST AND SCALE||
|001||Officer (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream||Graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Along with this, MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from a reputed institute.
#candidates belonging to reserved category ((SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be given 5% relaxation that is they can apply with 55% at their graduation level.
You are eligible to apply even if you are appearing in the final year of examination of MBA/PGDBM/ PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA. However, their final result should be declared on or before 30th June 2018.
It is a must for a candidate to have a certification in a computer course for minimum three months OR studied Information Technology at graduation level.
Selection process to apply for BOI officers credit recruitment post
Selection procedure for the BOI credit officer recruitment 2018 will be through online test/ personal interview.
ONLINE EXAMINATION- In the below, you will get the idea of how the online exam for bank jobs 2018 will be
|NAME OF THE TESTS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION|
|English language||50||Total 120 minutes will be given to candidates to complete their bank recruitment exam 2018|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
# Except for the test of English language, other two tests will be available in both of the languages i.e in English and Hindi both. And the marks you obtained in the test of English will not be added while preparing merit list.
#Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be entitled to a relaxation of 5% marks.
#Penalty for marking wrong answers will be there
Those candidates who are able to secure the minimum qualifying marks will be called for a personal interview
How to apply for the BOI credit officer post-2018?
- Open its official website which is bankofindia.com
- Now search for the officer’s notification link in careers and advertisement page. You can either download it or view the notification from their official website itself.
- Click the online application link “Apply now” to proceed forwards
- Register yourself for BOI credit officer recruitment 2018 by filling out all details.
- Now, you will be asked to upload your scanned copy of photo and signature in the application form. Make sure the scanned photo and signature have adhered to the required specifications mentioned in the guidelines
- Submit the application form and choose the payment mode to complete the payment process
#Take a print out of this application form for future use
Application fees for Bank of India recruitment exam
SC/ST/PWD= Rs 100
General and others= Rs 600
Tips to remember before applying online for BOI officer recruitment 2018
- Candidates applying for BOI credit officer recruitment 2018 must necessarily (when asked) produce the relevant documents regarding category, nationality, age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. It is important for a candidate to keep the originals and photocopy of these documents
- Do ensure your eligibility and age limit before applying for the BOI officer vacancy 2018.
- After you have applied online for the BOI credit officer vacancy 2018, no change of category and other details will be permitted at any stage after the registration. So make sure you enter the information correctly and check before registration.
- Just because you have applied, appeared for the bank exam 2018 and shortlisted afterward in the interview doesn’t mean that you will be offered employment
Notification- Check here
Apply here online- Check here
Thanks for visiting “Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2018”. If you have any query regarding BOI Credit Officer Vacancies than ping us through the comment section which is provided below.