Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 online application and notification available for 250 vacancies of BOB Specialist Officer post is out at www.bankofbaroda.co.in :
BOB SO Recruitment 2016: Bank of Baroda has offering you a make a career in Specialist Officers from various post wise like as IT Specialist, Finance/Credit, Software Development, Planning, Risk Management, HRM Specialist, Data Scientist, Software Testing and other jobs. The online application form for filling up of 250 SO vacancies has started on its website at www.bankofbaroda.co.in so apply before the due date of accepting i.e. 13th April 2016.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is reputed and famous banking system in India. It was formed in the year 1908 and founder of this bank is Maharaja H. H. Sir Sayajiro Gaekwad III. The main headquarters located in Vadodara and main corporate centre located in Mumbai. At present, having a network of 5290 branches with unique distinction of overseas presence in 24 countries having 105 overseas branches, and over 8000 ATMs. BOB provides so many types of products like as credit card, consumer banking, corporate banking, mortgage loans, wealth management and various other.
Are you interested to looking for a challenging role that allows to fully utilize your management skill and propel your career so this job for you because BOB only looking for young, talented and energetic candidates who want to growth journey of the Bank as Specialist Officers.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Bank of Baroda
Total Number of Vacancies: 250
Job Title: Specialist Officer
Job Location: India
Category: Bank Jobs
Age Limit (as on 13th April 2016):
Age of interested candidates must be between 25 to 40 years its means candidates have been born not earlier than 14th April 1981 and not later than 13th April 1991 (both dates inclusive) for Scale II.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
For General and OBC category candidates need to pay of Rs.600/- and SC/ST/PWD category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-.
Important Note: Aspirants must be paid exam fee via ONLINE MODE using Debit Cards (RUPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS etc.
Shortlisted contenders will comprise of online written test and personal interview.
Note: If required Psychometric Test/ Group Discussion will be also conducted.
How to Apply BOB SO Online Application Form 2016?
- Candidates are requested to visit official site www.bankofbaroda.com. No any other mode of registration will be accepted.
- Navigate to career section and find out the link of SO advertisement link and then download on your PC.
- Open file and start to refer carefully all rules and regulation about eligibility criteria.
- Now you can start to fill up online application form without any mistake to fill in the necessary details in the online form at the appropriate places and submit the same online.
- Upload all required necessary document like recent size colour photograph and scanned photograph in JPG format.
- After completion the procedure of applying online including application fees.
- Download the system generated filled form and bank challan and take a printout for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online registration: 30/03/2016
- Closing date for submission of online registrations: 13/04/2016
Dear contenders are you interested in grabbing latest updates for Bank of Baroda SO Syllabus such as pattern, exam date, previous year question paper, study material, reference book etc. Just “Save/Bookmark” our website by pressing CTRL+D.