Assam TET Recruitment 2016 Apply online application form for 1618 RMSA Graduate Teacher vacancies is out now at www.rmsaassam.in :
Assam TET 2016 Application & Notification: All applicable contenders who belong to Assam State bring great opportunity to work as Graduate Teacher posts for various schools in Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan. There are 1618 vacancies for Hindi and Sanskrit Teacher available on official portal at rmsaassam.in. Dear candidates are advised to refer mentioned information because here we have provides very important details for this post so you can easily apply online application form.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is short name as SSA is an Indian Government programme. The main vision of this board at the universalisation of elementary education. As we know that as per 86th Amendment to the Constitution of India making free and compulsory education to candidate between the ages of 6 years to 14 years.
As per the official advertisement no. (RMSA/special TET/569/2015/42), Secondary Education Department, Assam has invited online application for all nominees who have completed their required eligibility condition are applicable to apply total 1618 empty posts recruits for Graduate Teachers is approximately 1031 for Hindi and 587 for Sanskrit.
Assam TET Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Department Name: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA)
Number of Vacancies: 1618 Seats
Name of the Posts:
- Hindi Teacher: 1031 posts
- Sanskrit Teacher: 587 posts
Job Type & Location: Teaching Jobs in Assam
Age of qualified aspirant should not be above 38 years as on 01 January 2016 while upper age limit is relaxable will be applicable category wise as per government policy.
The cost of examination fee is Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred Only).
- For Hindi Teacher Post: Candidates should have completed their Pravin/Ratna in Hindi with 50% having degree from a recognized university or Bachelor of Arts with Hindi with 50% marks having and B.T./ B.Ed. degree from UGC approval university or institutes.
- For Sanskrit Teacher (Classical) Post: Dear aspirants who have applied for this post must have done Shastri with 50% having degree qualification from any UGC approval university or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% and B.T/B.Ed degree.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview.
Check: Assam TET Syllabus PDF
Fill up RMSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Open official portal of Assam Government of Department of School Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan which is rmsaassam.in.
- On home page and search for latest recruitment of Teacher and open it.
- Now you can click online application link.
- Fill that form without any mistake.
- If you any trouble so please download job advertisement and download it.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Submit your filled form and take a print out for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online form: 01.02.2016
- Last date for receiving of online form: 15.02.2016
- Last date of exam fees payment at Bank: 20.02.2016
- Date of examination: Will be notified later
Check: Government Jobs in Assam
Official Site: www.rmsaassam.in | www.tetassam.com
Press CTRL+D and Save/Bookmarks our website i.e. eApplyOnline.in for getting more information about Assam TET admit card, results, expected cut off marks, merit list etc. Applicants if any technical query please comment us using comment box. Our expert team will soon reply your appropriate answer.