- 1 Assam Petrochemicals graduate trainees Recruitment 2018, 58 posts
- 2 Eligibility criteria or details for Assam petrochemicals recruitment 2018
- 2.1 Age limit criteria- Recruitment of 58 graduate trainees in Assam petrochemicals
- 2.2 Salary Details or pay scale for Assam Petrochemicals Job Openings
- 2.3 Application fees for Assam Petrochemicals graduate trainees Recruitment 2018
- 2.4 How to Apply for Assam Petrochemicals job openings?
- 2.5 Points to remember about Assam petrochemicals 2018 Job Openings
- 2.6 Share this:
- 2.7 Related
Assam Petrochemicals graduate trainees Recruitment 2018, 58 posts
Assam Petrochemicals Ltd.( A Govt. of Assam Undertaking) is one of the reputed company in the field of Petrochemicals. Having an excellent track record of performance, Assam Petrochemicals Ltd invites applications to fill in 58 vacancies. Aspirants who are graduates, done their post-graduation and wants to work for a reputed company can apply for Assam Petrochemicals graduate trainees Recruitment 2018. It is a very good opportunity so, don’t waste it and apply it before its deadline which is 7th may 2018. Interested candidates have to send their application form through offline on or before 7th may 2018 to be considered eligible for the 58 vacancies in Assam Petrochemicals Ltd. Furthermore, in the post, you will find other important details like Age criteria, salary, selection process and official website regarding the Assam Petrochemicals 58 vacancy here. For more information about upcoming Assam Petrochemicals Recruitment 2018 openings, do check out their official website which is www.assampetrochemicals.com
Assam Petrochemicals vacancy 2018- 58 trainees posts notification highlights
Here, you will get an overview of Assam Petrochemical ltd recruitment 2018.
|Organization Name||Assam Petrochemicals Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee|
|Total number of vacancies||58|
|Job Location||Dibrugarh, Assam|
|Last date to apply||7 th May 2018|
Detailed Job openings in Assam petrochemicals ltd
The 58 posts of graduate engineer trainees, management trainee have further been broken into a number of posts. Take a look below
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||45|
|Management Trainee (Safety)||02|
|Management Trainee (HR)||05|
|Management Trainee (Marketing):||06|
Eligibility criteria or details for Assam petrochemicals recruitment 2018
Those candidates who are all set to apply for 58 Graduate engineer/ management trainee post in Assam petrochemicals recruitment 2018 must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria given below. It is very important to check your qualification for Assam Petrochemicals graduate trainees Recruitment 2018 because if your qualification doesn’t match then you won’t be eligible to apply for this post. Below you will find two tables where you can find citizenship and educational eligibility to apply for this post.
|NAME OF THE POST||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION||NO. OF POST|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||B.E. / B.Tech. (Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical / Civil) or equivalent qualification from an Engineering institute||Chemical= 21
|Management Trainee (Safety)||B.Sc with Diploma in Industrial Safety or B.E. / B.Tech (Environment Engg.)||2|
|Management Trainee (HR)||Full-time MBA / MSW with specialization in Personnel management or MPM or M.A in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or MA in Personnel Management||5|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||Full-time M.B.A (Marketing) or postgraduate qualification in Management with specialization in Marketing||6|
Age limit criteria- Recruitment of 58 graduate trainees in Assam petrochemicals
Before applying for Assam Petrochemical vacancy 2018, candidates must ensure that they have attained the required age limit needed for Assam petrochemicals 2018 job openings. Those who fulfill the criteria for minimum and maximum age limit are eligible to apply for Assam Petrochemicals graduate trainees Recruitment 2018. Check the age limit below
|Age Criteria to apply for Assam Petrochemical Vacancy|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Age relaxation for up to 5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||Age relaxation for up to 3 years|
# As per the government norms, there are seats reserved for specified categories
Salary Details or pay scale for Assam Petrochemicals Job Openings
The scale of basic pay, other allowances and perquisites are subject to appropriate provisions. Those candidates who are able to qualify for Assam Petrochemicals graduate trainees Recruitment 2018 will be given 25,000/- per month.
Application fees for Assam Petrochemicals graduate trainees Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are applying for 58 vacancies for Assam Recruitment are required to pay an application fee. The application fee will be non-refundable and it will be done through the demand draft drawn in the favor of Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. it should be payable
The applicant is required to pay an application fee (non-refundable) by Demand Draft drawn in favor of Assam Petro-chemicals Limited, payable at Namrup.
|GENERAL||Rs 300 (Rupees three hundred only)|
|ST/SC/OBC/MOBC||Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only)|
|For candidates having BPL card||NIL|
How to Apply for Assam Petrochemicals job openings?
- Interested and eligible candidates for the 58 post of trainees in Assam petrochemical recruitment need to send their form through the offline mode.
- Candidates need to ensure they send their application for Assam Petrochemical job openings in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents like detailed bio-data through the ordinary/speed post or courier service. Attach 4 PP size colored photograph along with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of qualification, age, experience, caste (if there is any), etc.
- It is important to write on the cover of the letter for the post you are applying for Assam Petrochemicals graduate trainees Recruitment 2018
- Interested candidates need to ensure they send the form before the deadline which is 7th May 2018. Send your application to the following address which is “General Manager (HR), Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited, P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup, Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786623 (Assam)”
#Sending your application through any other mean shall not be accepted
Points to remember about Assam petrochemicals 2018 Job Openings
- Assam Petrochemicals Ltd recruitment reserves the right to whom to hire and whom not to hire. The management can do without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates who apply online for 58 graduate trainee post needs to ensure they give out only right details because if found to be false then S/he can be rejected. Management has the right to reject any application due to the same reason at any stage of the recruitment process and even after the joining.
- Do ensure your eligibility and age limit before applying for the Assam petrochemical 58 posts.
- Candidates are required to improve their soft skills for recruitment of 58 graduate trainees in Assam petrochemicals because preference will be given to those.
- It is important for a candidate to ensure that all of his qualifications are from UGC recognized university or from reputed AICTE approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable). If you have done your graduation from correspondence or distance learning mode, it won’t be considered
- To all those candidates who are all set to apply for Assam petrochemicals job openings, must ensure that have secured minimum 60% marks to be considered eligible for the 58 graduate trainees in Assam petrochemicals
- After you have applied online for the Assam petrochemicals 2018 job openings, no change of category and other details will be permitted at any stage.
Important and useful links for Assam Petrochemicals recruitment 2018
Advertisement and application form = Check from here
Offical website= Check here
Our team of experts have ensured their best to give you the accurate information about Assam Petrochemicals graduate trainees Recruitment 2018. The starting date and end date to apply for this post have been given above. So, candidates make use of it and if you have any query regarding recruitment Assam Petrochemicals Ltd, do tell us in the comment section below.