Andhra Bank part-time Sweeper recruitment 2018 candidates may apply online for the post of 40 vacancies & apply on or before 05-Feb-2018.
Andhra Bank vacancies 2018
Great news for those candidates who are 8th to 10th passed. Andhra Bank has released vacancies for part-time sweepers in Punjab and Jammu and Kashmir areas. Its great opportunity for candidates in these areas. There are 40 vacancies released as of now but there might be more opening in other areas as well. Visit this site regularly for further updates. It is a big opportunity for those people with secondary education and wants to do the job. All the unemployed people having the basic qualification can apply online. The forms are available. There are 40 vacancies.
About Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018
Andhra Bank is a public sector bank in India. It is a South India bank which has branches all over the country. A lot of bank jobs are present in the banking sector. At present Andhra bank has released 40 vacancies for part time sweeper post. The job is good for people with the minimum education level of that of secondary level education. The application date has started. All those interested should apply online and get the forms.
- Name of organization: Andhra bank
- Name of post: part-time sweeper
- Number of vacancies: 40
- Location: Punjab and Jammu and Kashmir
- Official website: andhrabank.in
- Examination mode: offline
- Application start date: started
- Application last date:5th Feb
- Exam date: March 2018( date to be updated soon)
Candidate should have following qualifications-
- The applying candidate should have passed class 8th but not passed 12th.
- The candidate should know the local language
The age of the applying candidate should be 18 to 25 years as per the date of issue of notification.the maximum age limit for the candidate to apply for the post should be 44 years.
To know about the age relaxation provisions The candidate can visit the official website and read in detail the terms and conditions.
Application Fee :
Refer to the official notification.
Selection Process :
The candidates after applying for the post will have to give the following exams
- Written test
- Personal interview
The salary for the applying candidates will be according to the the norms of andhra bank recruitment board 2018.
The pay scale is 1/3rd of the pay and other allowances as applicable to sub- staff cadre- Rs. 3187/-
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link.
- The home page of Andhra bank opens up.
- Now on top row click on recruitment option.
- There click on—>> PTS recruitment.
- First read the generalized guidelines carefully.
- Read the vacancies list also.
- Then click on application to download application form.
- Download the form.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Send it to the address provided.
Applying Process :
The process for the post of part time sweeper is an offline. Only the notification for the exams is published online. The form has to be downloaded and filled. the completely filled form with details is then sent to the concerned zonal office.
Important Date :
Last day of application– 5th February 2018
Important Link :
Click Here To Download Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification 2018
Click Here To Download Application Form Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018
Andhra bank would be releasing forms for other regions also. To get updates visit the page.
We hope that our readers are satisfied with all the information provided about Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018. Here you can find more information on various Government Jobs, Exams, Dates and Syllabus.However, If you have any query, please contact us by commenting below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.