AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 application and notification for 220 vacancies is available to apply online at www.aai.aero :
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2016: Dear viewers we are back with fresh govt employment news for Indian Job seekers, Airports Authority of India has released latest job notification 220 posts of Junior Executive in various categories such as Civil, Electrical, IT and Airport Operations. Candidates who are interested in Latest Govt Jobs can apply for it. Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals and all eligible aspirants can apply by specified deadline. Please make sure that you are fulfills the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in notification. This is the golden chance for them who really need job so please do not miss it. Please visit official website www.aai.aero in order to collect advertisement notice in PDF format.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016
Nominees who had applied against Advertisement No 02/2012 need not apply again. All of you only need to inform the change in details. You can change details such as Email id, Address if any. Nominees could make changes from 18th April 2016 to 17th May 2016. According to notification, details had been published for recruitment of 220 candidates in the year 2012 but authority was unable to make procedure due to no need of more manpower. Now board has introduced previous notification due to requirement for empty posts. It is important for candidate to submit online application form before 17th May 2016. The last date is for completion of step-2 of online registration and closing of registration 24th May 2016. Eligibility Criteria with regard to age, experience etc will remain the same as on 01st April 2015 as per previous dated advertisement.
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations) :=> 100
- Junior Executive (Civil) :=> 50
- Junior Executive (Information Technology) :=> 20
- Junior Executive (Electrical) :=> 50
AAI reserves the right to increase or decrease the posts depending upon the future requirements. According to employment notice, Pay scale of Junior Executive will be paid to the candidate of Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/-. In addition to Other Allowance such as Basic pay, Dearness Allowance Perks@ 46% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules/Regulations.
For JE posts, Candidate age limit should not exceed 27 years as on 31st May 2016. SC/ST categories are eligible to apply up to maximum age of 32 years 30 years OBC category. Further extension of age relaxation will be generated as per the rules of the company/Organization. Degree, Diploma, Certificate, Membership Examination certificate holders can apply be paying Rs.1000/- as application cum processing charge. It must be paid through pre-printed challan at any branch of the State Bank of India. Nominees should retain original copy of challan and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time of document verification and Interview round. Please do visit this website as well as your account regularly for further updates.
Step to fill AAI JE Online Application Form 2016
- Go to www.aai.aero which is the official website of the Airports Authority of India.
- Find’s advertisement notice link and download it than read it carefully in order to make sure that you fulfills the prescribed criteria.
- Now search Apply Online link.
- Click on same button.
- Fill all details carefully.
- Upload scanned photocopies and signature.
- Press Confirm button to complete registration process.
- Keep safe copy of filled application for future use.
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 18.04.2016
- Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration: 17.05.2016
- Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 20.05.2016
- Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration and closing of registration: 24.05.2016
We will also update regarding AAI Junior Executive recruitment 2016 such as scheme of examination, exam pattern, date etc. Interested candidates can also follow Facebook/Twitter/Google plus by pressing Like or Follow button.